Thursday 7 February 2008

Planning my Avatar Design

I decided that my finished avatar will be in manga form as I have some experience in drawing manga characters. Also the manga features would be easy for me to make on 3D Max as it involves a lot of simple drawings. Due to a lot of thinking of how my avater would relate to me personally, I thought I will make my avatar wear some sort of protective armour or be half human and half robot. This is because I have eczema which causes me a lot of stress and irritance in my life and if I had a second identity, that identity would prevent any sort of skin disease occuring.





















I have got these images from the internet and this manga book that I have, and I want to base my avatar design around these pictures. I am going to attempt sketching my avatar then publish my sketch on to my journal later on

No comments: