Tuesday 4 November 2008

Process of making my board game

Descision Making

For the board game Ive decided to make two seperate board games instead of making just the one. This is because, to make one board game with all three criterias will be pretty difficult so I'm going to make one board with both visual and animation aspects and the another seperate board game for playability purposes.

1. Visual (Roma)
2. Animation (Andy)
3. Playability (Brad)

So my inital idea (see below) of my game "Escape from the Robot" will be for the visual and animation bit of my project. This is because the futuristic theme for this will be great for the visual side of things and I've already got the animation and movement of my game already in my head, so everything is set to go on this.

Here is an image of what my board will look like. Its pretty basic looking at the moment, I need to start thinking of textures and materials for my board and robotic arm. Also I need to find out ways of making my robotic arm look more mechanical, maybe adding wiring, a metallic effect and other features that will make it look futuristic.
I will later on post an iamge of what my weavy pipe maze will look like.



Later on I will post my other idea of my playability game.

FURTHERMORE...............

I made this metal knot using a tutorial and it was really what I was looking for as I have to build a robitc arm and I want to make it look as metallic as possible

No comments: